- Frosted White Shade
- ETL / UL Rated for Dry Locations
- Dimmable by Electronic Low Voltage (ELV) or Standard (TRIAC) Incandescent
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient integrated diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA: Yes
- Backplate Height: 5"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: LED
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 80
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Depth: 3"
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Listed: Yes
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Extension: 3.25" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 23.75"
- LED: Yes
- Light Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Lumens: 840
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- Material: Other Metals
- Number of Bulbs: 1
Additional Sonneman Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sonneman Products
- Shop All Sonneman Stiletto Collection Products
Our SKU: Sonneman 2340-DIM
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sonneman 2340.16-DIM
Bright Satin Aluminum
- Sonneman 2340.25-DIM
- Sonneman 2340.03-DIM
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sonneman 2340-DIM Product Specifications
|Base Color||Black, Silver, White|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Watts Per Bulb||10|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.