- Metal Shade
- White Glass Diffuser
- UL Listed for Dry Locations
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Diameter: 15"
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 4.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Product Weight: 11 lbs
- Shade: Yes
- Shade Color: Nickel
- Shade Material: Metal
- Shade Shape: Drum
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 180
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 15" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Additional Sonneman Links
Our SKU: Sonneman 3722
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sonneman 3722.35
- Sonneman 3722.13
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sonneman 3722.35 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Bedroom, Foyer, Living Room, Office|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.