- Clear and White Glass Shade
- 10' Adjustable Cord
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Diameter: 14"
- Cord Length: 120"
- Diameter: 14.5"
- Energy Efficient: No
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 18" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Pendant Type: Full Sized
- Product Weight: 36 lbs
- Shade: Yes
- Shade Color: Clear, White
- Shade Diameter: 4"
- Shade Height: 12"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Shape: Teardrop
- Shade Type: Etched
Additional Sonneman Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sonneman Products
- Shop All Sonneman Teardrop Collection Products
Our SKU: Sonneman 4845
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sonneman 4845.01C
Polished Chrome with Clear Glass
- Sonneman 4845.01W
Polished Chrome with White Opal Etched Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sonneman 4845.01W Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Clear Glass, Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Pendant Type||Multi Light|
|Shade Color||Clear, White|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Vintage Edison Bulb||Yes|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.