Sonneman 6021 Contemporary / Modern Three Light 16" Diameter Down LightingMilan Rosan from Build.com reviews the Sonneman 6021 Contemporary / Modern Three Light 16" Diameter Down Lighting Small Pendant with Organza Cylinder Shade from the Puri Collection.
- Silver or Bronze Organza Shade
- Downrods Included: (1) 6", (3) 12"
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Diameter: 5"
- Diameter: 16"
- Downrod Size(s): 6", 12"
- Downrod(s) Included: Yes
- Energy Efficient: No
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Pendant Type: Drum
- Product Weight: 27 lbs
- Shade: Yes
- Shade Color: Bronze, Silver
- Shade Diameter: 16"
- Shade Height: 5"
- Shade Shape: Drum
- UL Listed: Yes
Additional Sonneman Links
Our SKU: Sonneman 6021
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sonneman 6021.51
- Sonneman 6021.13
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sonneman 6021.51 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Black, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Downrod Size(s)||12, 6|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Shade Color||Bronze, Silver|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room, Office|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.