Eyesaver Eyewash Gooseneck Faucet with Tepid Water Supply
Speakman® Eyesaver® combination eyewashes and lavatory faucets are a revolutionary exclusive Speakman product with a unique design that combines a fully functional gooseneck faucet with an independently operated eyewash. This patented design incorporates two separate water channels in the faucet body, one for the eyewash and the other for the faucet. A simple pull activates the eyewash and delivers a safe water temperature to the eyes each and every time. The faucet always remains functional.
Speakman SEF-1000-CA-TW Features:
- Fully functional gooseneck faucet with independently operated eyewash
- PULL activator for eyewash
- Lead free brass construction faucet for retrofit applications (faucet valves not included)
- Includes SE-370 thermostatic mixing valve
- Meets ANSI Z358.1
Speakman SEF-1000-CA-TW Specifications:
- Height: 9"
- Spout Height: 5-1/4"
- Spout Reach: 5-1/2"
- Min. Backspace: 6"
Additional Speakman Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Speakman Products
- Shop All Speakman Eyesaver Collection Products
Our SKU: Speakman SEF-1000-CA-TW
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Speakman SEF-1000-CA-TW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Speakman SEF-1000-CA-TW Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.87|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.