Eyesaver Sensor Activated Combination Eyewash Faucet with 8" Deck Plate, Thermostatic Mixing Valve and Battery Operated
Speakman® Eyesaver® combination eyewashes and lavatory faucets are a revolutionary exclusive Speakman product with a unique design that combines a fully functional gooseneck faucet with an independently operated eyewash. This patented design incorporates two separate water channels in the faucet body, one for the eyewash and the other for the faucet. A simple pull activates the eyewash and delivers a safe water temperature to the eyes each and every time. The faucet always remains functional.
Speakman SEF-1813-TW Features:
- Fully functional gooseneck faucet with independently operated eyewash
- Lead free brass construction
- Includes SE-370 thermostatic mixing valve and 8" deck plate
- Universal emergency sign included
- Activator: Pull handle with graphics
- Spray Heads: 2 aerated yellow plastic spray outlets with flip-top dust caps
- Performance: 2.6gpm @ 30 psi
- Compliance: ANSI Z358.1
- Supply: 3/8" compression connections with male threads for hot and cold inserts
- Center Distance: 4"
- Activator: Battery operated sensor
- Performance: 2.2 gpm
- Counter Thickness: Up to 1-1/4" thick
- Compliance: ASME A112.18.1 and CSA B125-98
Speakman SEF-1813-TW Specifications:
- Height: 9"
- Spout Height: 5-1/4"
- Spout Reach: 5-1/2"
- Min. Backspace: 6"
Additional Speakman Links
This Speakman item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Speakman SEF-1813-TW
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the SEF-1813-TW and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Speakman products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.