Eyesaver Sensor Activated Combination Eyewash Faucet with 8" Deck Plate, Thermostatic Mixing Valve and AC Powered
Speakman® Eyesaver® combination eyewashes and lavatory faucets are a revolutionary exclusive Speakman product with a unique design that combines a fully functional gooseneck faucet with an independently operated eyewash. This patented design incorporates two separate water channels in the faucet body, one for the eyewash and the other for the faucet. A simple pull activates the eyewash and delivers a safe water temperature to the eyes each and every time. The faucet always remains functional.
Speakman SEF-1823-TW Features:
- Fully functional gooseneck faucet with independently operated eyewash
- Lead free brass construction
- Includes SE-370 thermostatic mixing valve
- Operation: Eyewash and faucet operate independently of each other
- Supply: 3/8" compression male connections for hot and cold inlets
- Eyewash Activation: Pull handle with graphics
- Eyewash Sprays: Aerated sprays Faucet Flow Rate: Autoflo device controls flow to 2.2gpm/8.3lpm
- Faucet Flow Rate: 2.87 gpm @ 30 psi
- Pressure: 30 psi minimum flow pressure, 80 psi maximum static pressure
- Compliance: ASME A112.18.1, ANSI Z358.1 and CSA B125-98
Speakman SEF-1823-TW Specifications:
- Height: 9"
- Spout Height: 5-1/4"
- Spout Reach: 5-1/2"
- Min. Backspace: 6"
Additional Speakman Links
This Speakman item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Speakman SEF-1823-TW
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the SEF-1823-TW and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Speakman products with over 400 warehouses across the country.