- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look as well as simplifies installation
- Elongated bowl gives a modern and comfortable look and feel extending out an extra 1-1/2” compared to a round configuration
- Covered under St. Thomas' limited lifetime warranty
- Inspired by the classical styling of Ancient Rome
- Elegant touches that lend a distinctive flair to any bathroom
- Made from Vitreous China delivering durability and aesthetic appeal
- Floor mounted installation provides simplified mounting and traditional functionality
- ECO Quattro Flush technology cleans and empties the bowl with large direct-fed water jets
- ADA compliant
- Comfort height – Providing a higher seat, sometimes referred to as a handicapped toilet, it is designed for ease of use
- WaterSense certified – toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
- Overall Height: 29-1/8" measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 29" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 16-1/2" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Tank Width: 16-1/2" (measured from left most to right most points on tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
Additional St Thomas Links
This St Thomas item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- St Thomas 6119.128.06
- St Thomas 6119.128.01
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 6119.128 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of St Thomas products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.