How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look as well as simplifies installation
- Elongated bowl gives a modern and comfortable look and feel extending out an extra 1-1/2” compared to a round configuration
- Covered under St. Thomas' limited lifetime warranty
- Inspired by the classical styling of Ancient Rome
- Elegant touches that lend a distinctive flair to any bathroom
- Made from Vitreous China delivering durability and aesthetic appeal
- Floor mounted installation provides simplified mounting and traditional functionality
- ECO Quattro Flush technology cleans and empties the bowl with large direct-fed water jets
- ADA compliant
- Comfort height – Providing a higher seat, sometimes referred to as a handicapped toilet, it is designed for ease of use
- WaterSense certified – toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
- Overall Height: 29-1/8" measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 29" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 16-1/2" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Tank Width: 16-1/2" (measured from left most to right most points on tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
Additional St Thomas Links
Our SKU: St Thomas 6119.128
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- St Thomas 6119.128.06
- St Thomas 6119.128.01
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
St Thomas 6119.128.01 Product Specifications
|Flush Type||Gravity Flush|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.28|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.