18 Gauge Brad Nailer Kit
Stanley-Bostitch manufactures top quality, innovative fastening tools and fasteners for industrial, construction and home improvement jobs. Their products include coil-fed screw systems, rivet tools, glue guns, a wide variety of collated nails, screws, pneumatic staplers and nailers, compressors, manually operated staplers and tackers, and specialty fasteners in a variety of materials and finishes. They have received a number of awards for their company and its products, and continue their innovation and commitment to bring the top quality products they are known for.
Stanley Bostitch BT1855K Features:
- Dial-A-Depth™ control for precise countersinking
- Oil free operation requires no regular maintenance and eliminates the risk of oil stains
- Selectable trigger system converts from sequential to contact operation
- Low nail lockout prevents dry firing
- Swivel air fitting with internal filter improves maneuverability
- Ultra quiet rear exhaust with muffler directs air away from the user
- Reversible belt hook with integrated pencil sharpener
- Lightweight magnesium design for added durability
- Kit includes brad nailer, 1.4" swivel fitting, 1,000 2" brads, carrying case, hex wrench and belt hook
Additional Stanley Bostitch Links
This Stanley Bostitch item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Stanley Bostitch 27501725
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the BT1855K and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Stanley Bostitch products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.