Strapshot™ Metal Connector Nailer
Stanley-Bostitch manufactures top quality, innovative fastening tools and fasteners for industrial, construction and home improvement jobs. Their products include coil-fed screw systems, rivet tools, glue guns, a wide variety of collated nails, screws, pneumatic staplers and nailers, compressors, manually operated staplers and tackers, and specialty fasteners in a variety of materials and finishes. They have received a number of awards for their company and its products, and continue their innovation and commitment to bring the top quality products they are known for.
Stanley Bostitch MCN150 Features:
- Low nail lockout prevents dry fires
- Exclusive safety system prevents misfires
- Exposed nail tip design fires in the hole for faster, more precise nailing
- Drives 1-1/2" paper tape collated metal connector nails (.131" - .148" diameter)
- Magazine capacity 29 nails
- 80-120 PSI operating pressure
- 4.6 lbs
Additional Stanley Bostitch Links
This Stanley Bostitch item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Stanley Bostitch 27501782
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the MCN150 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Stanley Bostitch products with over 400 warehouses across the country.