Angled Finish Nailer Kit
Stanley-Bostitch manufactures top quality, innovative fastening tools and fasteners for industrial, construction and home improvement jobs. Their products include coil-fed screw systems, rivet tools, glue guns, a wide variety of collated nails, screws, pneumatic staplers and nailers, compressors, manually operated staplers and tackers, and specialty fasteners in a variety of materials and finishes. They have received a number of awards for their company and its products, and continue their innovation and commitment to bring the top quality products they are known for.
Stanley Bostitch N62FNK-2 Features:
- Tool-free removable magazine for fast cleaning and jam clearing Adjustable depth control for quick countersinking adjustments
- Angled magazine for maximum maneuverability
- Bypass nail pusher simplifies loading to one easy step
- Molded rubber comfort grip lasts for the life of tool
- Tool free adjustable deflector conveniently directs exhaust
- Includes no-mar tip, 1,000 fasteners, and carrying case
- 1" to 2-1/2" 15 gauge "FN" style fastener range
- 2" Finishing Nail (2750-5361) and (2750-5353)
Additional Stanley Bostitch Links
This Stanley Bostitch item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Stanley Bostitch 27502038
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the N62FNK-2 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Stanley Bostitch products with over 400 warehouses across the country.