This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basin Rack Recommended
Garbage Disposal recommended
- Double basin sink with a 50/50 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Sterling's residential limited lifetime or commercial 3 year limited warranty
- Constructed of stainless to provide durable feel and easy to clean surface
- Drop in installation delivers a clean appearance to your existing kitchen design
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SilentShield®: Silent shield pads line the sides of the sink and provide an exclusive sound-absorbing system and reduces noise and vibration
- Height: 8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 14" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 15-1/8" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 8" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Number of Faucet Holes: 4
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
Additional Sterling Links
This Sterling item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sterling 11402-4-NA
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 11402-4 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sterling products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.