- Two-piece configuration allows for easier access to the area around the toilet
- Round bowl is ideal for baths with limited space
- Covered under Sterling's 5 year limited warranty
- Features a three piece quick connect installation system
- Made from vitreous china, offering durability and dependability
- Extra-secure floor mount installation
- WaterSense certified - toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
- Overall Height: 29-7/8" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 29-1/4" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 15" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 14-9/16" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 gallons-per-flush
- Water Area: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (inner rim dimensions length x width)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
Additional Sterling Links
This Sterling item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sterling 402024-47*
- Sterling 402024-96
- Sterling 402024-0
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 402024 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sterling products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
Learn more about Sterling High Efficiency ToiletsTake a look at Sterling Water Saving Toilets. Sterling offers several different toilet models and styles that will not only look great in your home or project, but will also save you money on purchasing, as well as on your water bill.