How To Replace or Install a ToiletThis step by step How-To will teach you to replace or install a new toilet. Replacing your existing toilet is easy and can save on water usage.
Stinson 12" Rough-in Elongated Toilet with ProForce Technology
Subtle design lines give the Stinson Collection its understated elegance, and its clean appearance suits a variety of personal preferences in decor. The two-piece toilet with Pro Force technology delivers consistent, reliable flushing power.
- Crafted of Grade A vitreous china to provide a durable, non-porous product with a hard, glossy finish
- Uses only 1.6 gallons of water per flush; meets today's strict water conservation standards
- Optimized siphonic flush action maximizes bulk waste removal; one flush performance
- Large 9" x 8" water surface keeps bowl clean and reduces odor
- Elongated bowl has an extended rim length for comfortable use by adults
- Three-bolt quick-connect installation system
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Conforms to CSA B45 National Consensus Standards
Additional Sterling Links
Sterling 402075-0 Product Specifications
|Flush Technology||Pro Force|
|Flush Type||Gravity Flush|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.