How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
Learn more about Sterling High Efficiency ToiletsTake a look at Sterling Water Saving Toilets. Sterling offers several different toilet models and styles that will not only look great in your home or project, but will also save you money on purchasing, as well as on your water bill.
2-piece Round-Front Toilet from the Windham Series
Windham toilets are engineered to deliver exceptional performance and designed for functionality and style. Vitreous china construction and a water-saving flush means dependable performance with lasting value.
- Crafted of Grade A vitreous china to provide a durable, non-porous product with a hard, glossy finish.
- Uses 1.28 gallons of water per flush; meets today's strict water conservation standards.
- Optimized siphonic flush action maximizes bulk waste removal; one flush performance.
- Large 9" x 8" water surface keeps bowl clean and reduces odor.
- Round-front bowl requires less space.
- Three-bolt quick-connect installation system.
- Limited 5-year warranty.
- Conforms to CSA B45 National Consensus Standards.
Additional Sterling Links
Our SKU: Sterling 402080
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sterling 402080-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sterling 402080-0 Product Specifications
|Flush Technology||Pro Force|
|Flush Type||Gravity Flush|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.28|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|