- Two-piece configuration allows for easier access to the area around the toilet
- Elongated bowl provides extra comfort, extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Covered under Sterling's 5 year limited warranty
- Features a three piece quick connect installation system
- Made from vitreous china, offering durability and dependability
- Extra-secure floor mount installation
- Overall Height: 29" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 29-1/4" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 15" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 15" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 gallons-per-flush
- Water Area: 8" x 9" (inner rim dimensions length x width)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
Additional Sterling Links
This Sterling item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sterling 402210-47*
- Sterling 402210-96
- Sterling 40221011*
- Sterling 40221095*
- Sterling 402210-0
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 402210 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sterling products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.