How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
Stinson Elongated Bowl Toilet with 1.6 GPM Flush Rate
Subtle design lines give the Stinson Collection its understated elegance, and its clean appearance suits a variety of personal preferences in decor. The two-piece toilet with Pro Force¿ technology delivers consistent, reliable flushing power. The Stinson toilet base is designed and sized to help cover the old footprint left by many standard two-piece toilets.
Stinson 402375 Elongated Toilet Features
- Crafted of Grade A vitreous china to provide a durable, non-porous product with a hard, glossy finish
- Uses 1.6 gallons of water per flush; meets today's strict water conservation standards
- Optimized siphonic flush action maximizes bulk waste removal
- Large 9" x 8" water surface keeps bowl clean and reduces odor
- Elongated bowl has an extended rim length for comfortable use by adults
- Rough In: 12"
- Gallons per Flush: 1.6
- Trapway: 2"
- Bowl Height: 16 1/2"
- Limited 5-year warranty
- ADA-adaptable when installed per requirements of the Accessibility Guidelines, Section 604 Water Closets, of the Act
Additional Sterling Links
Our SKU: Sterling 402375
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sterling 402375-47*
- Sterling 402375-96
- Sterling 402375-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sterling 402375-96 Product Specifications
|Flush Technology||Pro Force|
|Flush Type||Siphon Jet|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
|Water Area||8 x 9|