Accord Series 7115, 60" x 32" x 74" ADA Bath/Shower-Right-hand Drain
The Accord 32" bath/shower blends traditional and modern design. This four-piece modular, ADA adaptable unit includes a seat and stainless steel grab bars on the back and end walls. In keeping with the Accord family of products, the seams are caulkless for faster installation.
- Made of solid Vikrell material for strength, durability, and lasting beauty
- Modular design allows for easy installation during any phase of construction
- High-gloss finish provides a smooth, shiny surface that is easy to clean
- ADA adaptable when installed per the requirements of the Accessibility Guidelines, Section 60"9 Shower Stalls, of the Act
- Geometric back wall provides visual interest and ample storage shelves
- No caulking required in the seams
Additional Sterling Links
This Sterling item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sterling 71150125-47*
- Sterling 71150125-96
- Sterling 71150125-0
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 71150125 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sterling products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
See the advantages Vikrell products from Sterling have to offer.Take a few moments to see what advantages Vikrell offers. This lightweight and extremely durable material from Sterling offers so much more strength and options than other molded or layered materials. From Kitchen Sinks to Shower Pans and walls, Vikrell will bring syle and functionality to any home on any budget.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.