See the advantages Vikrell products from Sterling have to offer.Take a few moments to see what advantages Vikrell offers. This lightweight and extremely durable material from Sterling offers so much more strength and options than other molded or layered materials. From Kitchen Sinks to Shower Pans and walls, Vikrell will bring syle and functionality to any home on any budget.
Ensemble Shower Receptor Right Hand 60" x 30"
Perfect for tile down applications, Ensemble shower receptors, made of solid Vikrell® material allow customized looks without the worry of a tile receptor. The effortless installation and receptor dimensions make replacing a standard five foot bath quick and easy, great for any bath or powder room remodel.
- 60" right-hand shower receptor
- Made from solid Vikrell material for strength, durability, and lasting beauty
- Perfect size for replacing an existing bath. Easy to install. Drain is located in the same position as existing bath
- Durable high-gloss finish provides a smooth, shiny surface that is easy to clean
- 10-year consumer/3-year commercial limited warranty
- Conforms to ANSI Z124.1.2 and CSA B45.1 National Consensus Standards
Additional Sterling Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sterling Products
- Shop All Sterling Ensemble Collection Products
Our SKU: Sterling 72171120
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sterling 72171120-96
- Sterling 72171120-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sterling 72171120-0 Product Specifications
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.