60" x 36" Complete Seated Shower from the Accord Series
The beauty of tradition meets the fresh look of modern. Made of solid Vikrell material, the four piece modular design is easy to install, with caulk less seams and snap together walls. The seat makes this shower ultimately versatile. The seat can be positioned on the right or left side of the shower or can be easily removed.
- 60" Shower Module.
- Made from Solid Vikrell Material for Strength, Durability, and Lasting Beauty.
- Modular Design Allows for Easy Installation During any Phase of Construction.
- High-gloss Finish Provides a Smooth, Shiny Surface that is Easy to Clean.
- Geometric Back wall Design Adds Visual Interest while Easy to Clean.
- Extra Deep 36" Shower can Sit Next to the Most Popular Whirlpool Sizes for a Clean Straight Wall Line.
- 12" Wide Seat can be Positioned on the Left or Right Side of the Shower or it can be Removed for Regular Showering.
- Ample Storage Shelves are Recessed Leaving a More Spacious Feeling Shower.
- "Snap" Together Installation. An Audible Click Lets You Know when the Walls are Properly Installed.
- No Caulk is Required in the Seams.
Additional Sterling Links
This Sterling item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sterling 72290100-47*
- Sterling 72290100-96
- Sterling 72290100-0
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 72290100 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sterling products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Sterling Accord Seated ShowerTake an in-depth look at the Accord Seated Shower by Sterling to see if the Accord is right for your home or project.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.