This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Descaling Kit Recommended
Isolation Valve Recommended
DHC-E Series 208/240V Tankless Water Heater
- Two Models in One: Switchable between 7,200 and 9,600 Watts via a jumper during installation
- Control Temperature Simply by Dial: Set the knob on the front cover and enjoy water temperatures between 86°F (30°C) and 125°F (52°C). Change the desired temperature at any time with no remote control selector necessary. Advanced microprocessor technology ensures that the water temperature never deviates from the set point.
- Best Warranty in the Industry: Stiebel Eltron has an enviable track record of engineering excellence and product quality. The three years parts warranty is unique in the industry. You can depend on the DHC-E for many years to come.
- No Scalding: The electronic control system in the DHC-E does not allow the water temperature to go above 125°F (52°C), which eliminates the possibility that scalding may occur.
- Sleek design fits in anywhere: Due to its small dimensions and attractive housing the DHC-E can be left unconcealed in many applications.
- Voltage: 208/240
- Wattage: 7.2/9.6
- Amperage: 35/40 A
- Min Circuit Breaker Size: 40/50 A
- Recommended Wire Size: 8/8 GA
- Weight: 5.9 lbs
- Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Water Connections: 1/2" NPT
- 1.5 Gpm @ 44°F Rise
- 1.0 Gpm @ 65°F Rise
- 0.7 Gpm @ 87°F Rise
Additional Stiebel Eltron Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Stiebel Eltron Products
- Shop All Stiebel Eltron DHC-E Collection Products
Our SKU: Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 8/10
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stiebel Eltron DHC-E8/10
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 8/10 Product Specifications
|Amperage||26, 30, 35, 40|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Breaker Needs||40, 50|
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Electronic Ignition Type||Yes|
|Kilowatts||5.4, 7.2, 9.6|
|Maximum Flow Rate||4.5|
|Number of Breakers||1|