This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Descaling Kit Recommended
Isolation Valve Recommended
DHC-E Series 208/240V Tankless Water Heater
- Two Models in One: Switchable between 7,200 and 9,600 Watts via a jumper during installation
- Control Temperature Simply by Dial: Set the knob on the front cover and enjoy water temperatures between 86°F (30°C) and 125°F (52°C). Change the desired temperature at any time with no remote control selector necessary. Advanced microprocessor technology ensures that the water temperature never deviates from the set point.
- Best Warranty in the Industry: Stiebel Eltron has an enviable track record of engineering excellence and product quality. The three years parts warranty is unique in the industry. You can depend on the DHC-E for many years to come.
- No Scalding: The electronic control system in the DHC-E does not allow the water temperature to go above 125°F (52°C), which eliminates the possibility that scalding may occur.
- Sleek design fits in anywhere: Due to its small dimensions and attractive housing the DHC-E can be left unconcealed in many applications.
- Voltage: 208/240
- Wattage: 7.2/9.6
- Amperage: 35/40 A
- Min Circuit Breaker Size: 40/50 A
- Recommended Wire Size: 8/8 GA
- Weight: 5.9 lbs
- Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Water Connections: 1/2" NPT
- 1.5 Gpm @ 44°F Rise
- 1.0 Gpm @ 65°F Rise
- 0.7 Gpm @ 87°F Rise
Additional Stiebel Eltron Links
This Stiebel Eltron item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Stiebel Eltron DHC-E8/10
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DHC-E 8/10 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Stiebel Eltron products with over 400 warehouses across the country.