This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Descaling Kit Recommended
Isolation Valve Recommended
Electric Tankless Water Heater for 1/2 Bath Home
- Unlimited Supply of Hot Water: Keeps heating water instantly as you require. The Tempra(tm) system completely replaces a conventional tank heater with no disruption to your comfort and hot water needs.
- Saves Energy and Reduces Your Electric Bill: Electric tank type water heaters are subject to stand-by losses which amount to 15 - 20% of the kWH used. Changing to a tankless system results in savings of 15 - 20%.
- Control Temperature Simply by Setting a Dial: Set the knob on the front cover and enjoy water temperatures between 86 degreeF (30 degreeC) and 125 degreeF (52 degreeC). Change the desired temperature at anytime. Advanced microprocessor technology ensures that the water temperature never deviates from the set point.
- Sleek Design Saves Space: The Tempra(tm) takes up considerably less space than conventional tank type water tanks and saves valuable living space.
- Proven Reliability: Stiebel Eltron has an enviable track record of engineering excellence and product quality. The three years parts warranty is unique in the industry. You can depend on the Tempra(tm) for many years to come.
- Tempra 12 vs. Tempra 12 Plus: The Tempra 12 Plus expands on the Tempra 12 (this model) by adding a pressure balancing feature to the unit. Should a unit be hooked up to more than one application, for example, a shower and a kitchen faucet, the demand for hot water may occasionally exceed the capabilities of the tankless water heater. Should this occur when using the Tempra 12, the water temperature will go down. Should this occur when using the Tempra 12 Plus, the unit will properly lower the cold water pressure to compensate for the demand, resulting in a total drop in water pressure at the shower and kitchen sink faucet, but temperature remains constant.
- Voltage: 208/240
- Wattage: 9/12 kW
- Amperage: 44/50 A
- Min Circuit Breaker Size: 60/60 A
- Recommended Wire Size: 6/6 GA
- Max Temp Inc @ 1.5 GPM: 41/54 degree
- Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Water Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Dimensions: 14-9/16" x 14-1/2" x 4-5/8"
- Weight: 15 lbs
Additional Stiebel Eltron Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Stiebel Eltron Products
- Shop All Stiebel Eltron Tempra Collection Products
Our SKU: Stiebel Eltron TEMPRA 12
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stiebel Eltron TEMPRA12B
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Stiebel Eltron TEMPRA 12 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Electronic Ignition Type||Yes|
|Minimum Flow Rate||.29|
|Number of Breakers||1|
|Practical Flow Rate||1.3|
|Water Pressure (Max)||150|
|Wire Size||6/6 Gauge|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.