- Unlimited Supply of Hot Water: Keeps heating water instantly as you require. The Tempra™ system completely replaces a conventional tank heater with no disruption to your comfort and hot water needs.
- Saves Energy and Reduces Your Electric Bill: Electric tank type water heaters are subject to stand-by losses which amount to 15 - 20% of the kWH used. Changing to a tankless system results in savings of 15 - 20%.
- Control Temperature Simply by Setting a Dial: Set the knob on the front cover and enjoy water temperatures between 86°F (30°C) and 125°F (52°C). Change the desired temperature at anytime. Advanced microprocessor technology ensures that the water temperature never deviates from the set point.
- Sleek Design Saves Space: The Tempra™ takes up considerably less space than conventional tank type water tanks and saves valuable living space.
- Proven Reliability: STIEBEL ELTRON has an enviable track record of engineering excellence and product quality. The three years parts warranty is unique in the industry. You can depend on the Tempra™ for many years to come.
- Voltage: 208/240
- Wattage: 21.6/28.8 kW
- Amperage: 105/120 A
- Min Circuit Breaker Size: 3x50 / 3x50 A
- Recommended Wire Size: 3x8 / 3x8 GA
- Max Temp Inc @ 1.5 GPM: 92/92°
- Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Water Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Dimensions: 21-3/4" x 14-1/2" x 4-5/8"
- Weight: 24.25 lbs
4.9 Gpm @ 40° F Rise
3.9 Gpm @ 50° F Rise
3.3 Gpm @ 60° F Rise
2.8 Gpm @ 70° F Rise
2.4 Gpm @ 80° F Rise
Additional Stiebel Eltron Links
This Stiebel Eltron item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Stiebel Eltron TEMPRA 29 B
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the TEMPRA 29 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Stiebel Eltron products with over 400 warehouses across the country.