- Unlimited Supply of Hot Water: Keeps heating water instantly as you require. The Tempra™ system completely replaces a conventional tank heater with no disruption to your comfort and hot water needs.
- Saves Energy and Reduces Your Electric Bill: Electric tank type water heaters are subject to stand-by losses which amount to 15 - 20% of the kWH used. Changing to a tankless system results in savings of 15 - 20%.
- Control Temperature Simply by Setting a Dial: Set the knob on the front cover and enjoy water temperatures between 86°F (30°C) and 125°F (52°C). Change the desired temperature at anytime. Advanced microprocessor technology ensures that the water temperature never deviates from the set point.
- Sleek Design Saves Space: The Tempra™ takes up considerably less space than conventional tank type water tanks and saves valuable living space.
- Proven Reliability: STIEBEL ELTRON has an enviable track record of engineering excellence and product quality. The three years parts warranty is unique in the industry. You can depend on the Tempra™ for many years to come.
- Voltage: 208/240
- Wattage: 21.6/28.8 kW
- Amperage: 105/120 A
- Min Circuit Breaker Size: 3x50 / 3x50 A
- Recommended Wire Size: 3x8 / 3x8 GA
- Max Temp Inc @ 1.5 GPM: 92/92°
- Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Water Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Dimensions: 21-3/4" x 14-1/2" x 4-5/8"
- Weight: 24.25 lbs
4.9 Gpm @ 40° F Rise
3.9 Gpm @ 50° F Rise
3.3 Gpm @ 60° F Rise
2.8 Gpm @ 70° F Rise
2.4 Gpm @ 80° F Rise
Additional Stiebel Eltron Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Stiebel Eltron Products
- Shop All Stiebel Eltron TEMPRA Collection Products
Our SKU: Stiebel Eltron TEMPRA 29
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stiebel Eltron TEMPRA 29 B
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued