This undercounter ice maker looks sleek in black with its stainless steel door. This unit can make up to 12 pounds of crescent-shaped ice per day. The compact size fits easily under most counters, while the front-ventilation feature allows for true built-in application. Removable bin holds up to 6 pounds of ice. No drain required. Installation by a licensed plumber is required.
- Stainless steel door with black cabinet
- For built-in or Freestanding application
- Front exhaust fan
- Makes up to 12 pounds of ice daily
- Stores up to 6 pounds of ice
- Reversible door
- Auto shut-off when ice bin is full
- Manual defrost
- Ice scoop included
- Makes crescent shaped ice (approx. 2.5" length x 0.5" width x 0.75" thick)
- 25' water line connection included
- No drain required
- UL listed
- Installation by a licensed plumber required
- Operating Temperature: 30 ~ 80°F
- Voltage: 115 Volts
- Wattage: 112 Watts
- Amperage: 3.7 Amps
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 18"
- Height: 25"
- Weight: 67 lbs
- Nominal Dimensions: 18" (L) x 15" (W) x 25" (H)
Additional Sunpentown Links
Our SKU: Sunpentown IM-150US
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sunpentown IM-150US
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sunpentown IM-150US Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Product Weight||54, 67|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.