3 Cook Settings Zisha Purple Clay Slow Cooker with Overheat Cut Off
Zisha, also known as Purple Clay, is rich in natural minerals: kaolin, quartz and mica, with a high content of iron oxide. Zisha cookware contains no harmful substances and the porous surface assists in even cooking and the minerals help retain natural juices, essential nutrients and vitamins.
- 3 cook settings: low heat, high heat, auto
- Removable inner pot is made of Zisha (purple clay)
- Inner pot is oven-safe and microwave-safe
- Large 5 liters capacity
- Zisha helps retain natural juices, essential nutrients and vitamins while enhancing flavor and taste
- Temperature controlled prevents overcooking.
- User friendly
- Overheat fuse-cutoff protection
- ETL listed
- 5 Liter Capacity
- 60 Hz
- 280 Watts
- 10 lbs
- Dimensions: 12.4W x 12.4H x 10D
Go green with energy efficient products by Sunpentown. Their top of the line products are designed to help you save money and decrease energy usage.
Additional Sunpentown Links
Our SKU: Sunpentown SC-5355
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sunpentown SC-5355
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sunpentown SC-5355 Product Specifications
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Water Tank Capacity||5 Liters|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.