3 Cook Settings Zisha Purple Clay Slow Cooker with Overheat Cut Off
Zisha, also known as Purple Clay, is rich in natural minerals: kaolin, quartz and mica, with a high content of iron oxide. Zisha cookware contains no harmful substances and the porous surface assists in even cooking and the minerals help retain natural juices, essential nutrients and vitamins.
- 3 cook settings: low heat, high heat, auto
- Removable inner pot is made of Zisha (purple clay)
- Inner pot is oven-safe and microwave-safe
- Large 5 liters capacity
- Zisha helps retain natural juices, essential nutrients and vitamins while enhancing flavor and taste
- Temperature controlled prevents overcooking.
- User friendly
- Overheat fuse-cutoff protection
- ETL listed
- 5 Liter Capacity
- 60 Hz
- 280 Watts
- 10 lbs
- Dimensions: 12.4W x 12.4H x 10D
Go green with energy efficient products by Sunpentown. Their top of the line products are designed to help you save money and decrease energy usage.
Additional Sunpentown Links
This Sunpentown item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sunpentown SC-5355*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the SC-5355 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sunpentown products with over 400 warehouses across the country.