This dehumidifier is designed to remove excess moisture from your home quietly and efficiently. This is a necessity for those who suffer from dust mites, allergies, or simply for those who want to keep their indoor humidity at a comfortable level. Air that is too damp can cause itchy skin and nasal passages, condensation on windows, water damage, mold growth, and the rotting of wood materials in your home. Dehumidifiers remove moisture from musty air so you can enjoy year round comfort.
- Choice of continuous dehumidifying or 35~85% humidity settings (in increments of 5%)
- Auto shut off with full bucket indicator
- Memory IC (unit restarts at previous settings after a power failure)
- Washable air filter with reminder indicator
- Removable bucket
- Continuous drainage option (hose not included)
- Casters for easy mobility
- Two fan settings: Normal and Turbo
- 1 to 24 hour timer
- Soft touch electronic control panel
- Quiet operation
- UL approved
- Energy Star
- Operating Temperature Range: 41 - 95°F
- CFM (High): 245
- Noise Level (High): 56 dBA
- Moisture Removal: 1.25 Pints / Hour
- Water Tank Capacity: 3 Liters
- Suggested Room Size: 275 sq.ft.
- Voltage: 115 Volts
- Wattage: 450 Watts
- Amperage: 21 Amps
- EEV: 1.85 L / kW.H
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Width: 14.17"
- Depth: 10.24"
- Height: 19.88"
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Nominal Dimensions: 10-6/25" (L) x 14-9/53" (W) x 19-22/25" (H)
Additional Sunpentown Links
This Sunpentown item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sunpentown SD-41E
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the SD-41E and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sunpentown products with over 400 warehouses across the country.