This dehumidifier is designed to remove excess moisture from your home quietly and efficiently. This is a necessity for those who suffer from dust mites, allergies, or simply for those who want to keep their indoor humidity at a comfortable level. Air that is too damp can cause itchy skin and nasal passages, condensation on windows, water damage, mold growth, and the rotting of wood materials in your home. Dehumidifiers remove moisture from musty air so you can enjoy year round comfort.
- Choice of continuous dehumidifying or 35~85% humidity settings (in increments of 5%)
- Auto shut off with full bucket indicator
- Memory IC (unit restarts at previous settings after a power failure)
- Washable air filter with reminder indicator
- Removable bucket
- Continuous drainage option (hose not included)
- Casters for easy mobility
- Two fan settings: Normal and Turbo
- 1 to 24 hour timer
- Soft touch electronic control panel
- Quiet operation
- UL approved
- Energy Star
- Operating Temperature Range: 41 - 95°F
- CFM (High): 320
- Noise Level (High): 58.5 dBA
- Moisture Removal: 2.5 Pints / Hour
- Water Tank Capacity: 6 Liters
- Suggested Room Size: 450 sq.ft.
- Voltage: 115 Volts
- Wattage: 550 Watts
- Amperage: 28 Amps
- EEV: 1.85 L / kW.H
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Width: 15.35"
- Depth: 11"
- Height: 23.15"
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Nominal Dimensions: 11" (L) x 15-7/20" (W) x 23-3/20" (H)
Additional Sunpentown Links
Our SKU: Sunpentown SD-61E
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sunpentown SD-61E
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sunpentown SD-61E Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Moisture Removal (Pints per Hour)||2.5|
|Water Tank Capacity||6.0 Liters|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.