Built In / Countertop Induction Cooktop with 7 Power Settings and Micro Crystal Ceramic Plate
Micro-Induction Cooktop provides the best in cooktop performance, safety and efficiency. Induction heats as electricity flows through a coil to produce a magnetic field under the ceramic plate. When a ferromagnetic cookware is placed on the ceramic surface, currents are induced in the cookware and instant heat is generated due to the resistance of the pan. Heat is generated to the pan only and no heat is lost and as there are no open flames, inductions are safer to use than conventional burners. Once cookware is removed, all molecular activity ceases and heating is stopped immediately. Perfect for any home needing additional cooktops!
- Built-in or Freestanding application
- Dual functions: Cook & Warm
- 7 power settings (100-300-500-700-900-1100-1300W)
- 13 Keep Warm settings (100-120-140-160-180-190-210-230-250-280-300-350-390°F)
- Touch-sensitive panel with control lock
- Up to 8 hours timer
- Micro-crystal ceramic plate
- Automatic pan detection
- LED panel
- ETL / ETL-Sanitation / FCC certified
- 120V / 60Hz Input voltage
- 1300 W Power consumption
- Dimensions: 11.625"W x 15"D x 2.25"H
- 6 lbs. Net Weight
Go green with energy efficient products by Sunpentown. Their top of the line products are designed to help you save money and decrease energy usage.
Additional Sunpentown Links
Our SKU: Sunpentown SR-963T
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sunpentown SR-963T
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Induction CookingWhy buy a range or cooktop that has induction cooking? It is the most energy efficient cooking method available and can be used to cook any type of food.