10000 BTU Portable SlimLine Air Conditioner with Heater and Dehumidifier
Stay cool or warm and breathe fresher air with Sunpentown's new WA-1061H unit. Enjoy a comfortable year-round environment with an air conditioner and heater unit. Cooling, dehumidifying and fan features all in one. Powered by 10,000 BTU cooling and 9,500 BTU heating capacity, it ideally cools or heats an area up to 300 square feet. Complete fitting kit included for required exhaust hose installation.
Go green with energy efficient products by Sunpentown. Their top of the line products are designed to help you save money and decrease energy usage.
Sunpentown WA-1061H Features:
- Highly Portable SlimLine Design
- 10000 BTU Cooling Power
- 9500 BTU Heating Power
- Digital Temperature Display
- 2 Fan Speeds
- Fire Resistant PVC Plastic Housing
- Removes Moisture for Personal Comfort
- Dehumidifier Functions Automatically in AC or Heat Mode
- Washable Air Filters Collect Dust Particles
- Casters for Easy Mobility
- Digital Thermostat with Remote Control
- Choice of Programmable Timer or Continuous Operation
- Up to 12 Hour Preset Timer
- Directional Air Discharge Louvres
- Up to 5' Extendable Exhaust Hose
- Built in Water Tank or Extended Water Tube for Continuous Drainage
- Power Cord Storage
Additional Sunpentown Links
This Sunpentown item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sunpentown WA-1061H
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the WA-1061H and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sunpentown products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.