This slim wine cooler is perfect for wine lovers who have limited space, fitting up to 8 standard bottles while only being 10" wide. Equipped with the newest ThermoElectric heating technology, should the ambient temperature fall below the set temperature the unit will heat up to maintain your selected temperature. Simple, easy to use digital controls with LED display. Double pane insulated glass door. With no compressor this wine cooler offers quiet operation with no vibration. Adjustable temperature between 45 to 64°F.
Recommended temperatures for chilling wine: Full Red (59 ~ 65°F), Light Red (54 ~ 57°F), White and Rose (45 ~ 57°F), Sparkling Wine and Champagne (41 ~47°F)
- ThermoElectric cooling system
- 8 standard bottles / 23 Liter capacity
- Digital controls with LED temperature display
- Environment friendly (refrigerant free)
- Quiet operation
- No vibration (bottle sediment is not disturbed)
- 3 slide-out shelves
- Double pane insulated glass door
- Soft interior light
- Front leveling leg
- Adjustable temperature range: 45 ~ 64°F
- Freestanding application
- ETL Certified
- Capacity: 8 Bottles / 23 Liters
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Wattage: 70 Watts
- Amperage: 1 Amp
- Power Consumption: 200.75 kWh/ yr
- Temperature Range: 45 ~ 64°F
- Max Working Temperature: 89°F
- Width: 10"
- Depth: 20.5"
- Height: 17.7"
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Nominal Dimensions: 20-1/2" (L) x 10" (W) x 17-7/10" (H)
Additional Sunpentown Links
Our SKU: Sunpentown WC-0888H
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sunpentown WC-0888H
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sunpentown WC-0888H Product Specifications
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||200.75|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.