- Covered under Swanstone's 1-year limited warranty for residential installations and 1-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- High quality finish - will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Constructed from Swanstone's "Veritek" solid surface - ensuring durability and dependability for years to come
- Drop-in installation makes it easy to install sink
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Height: 10-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 20" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 17-1/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 14" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 14" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 10-1/2" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Water Capacity: 7 gallons
When it's time to get busy, Swan's utility products and accessories are ready to go to work. Our selection of laundry tubs, service sinks, and shower cabinets offer you solutions that are strong, practical and performance-minded.
Additional Swanstone Links
This Swanstone item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Swanstone DS20000.018
- Swanstone DS20000.037
- Swanstone DS20000.042
- Swanstone DS20000.050
- Swanstone DS20000.010
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DIT-S and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Swanstone products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.