- Covered under Swanstone's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 10-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- High quality finish - will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Constructed from granite ensuring durability and dependability for years to come
- Dual mounting options - sink can be installed in a drop-in or undermount fashion
- Offset drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Height: 10-5/8" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 29-1/2" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 18" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 10" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 37"
When it's time to get busy, Swan's utility products and accessories are ready to go to work. Our selection of laundry tubs, service sinks, and shower cabinets offer you solutions that are strong, practical and performance-minded.
Additional Swanstone Links
This Swanstone item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Swanstone QZ03322AD.075
- Swanstone QZ03322AD.170
- Swanstone QZ03322AD.076
- Swanstone QZ03322AD.077
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the QZAD-3322 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Swanstone products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.