Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
Granite Bar Sink
Stylish and functional, a Swanstone drop-in sink is the perfect way to give your kitchen that distinctive edge. Choose from a wide variety of sizes, shapes and colors for the perfect complement to your kitchen’s decor.
Swanstone QZES-3011 Features:
- Granite material features the hardness and resistance of stone, but is smooth and modern Made from actual quartz natural stone, it is a rock hard material that is virtually impossible to scratch and will withstand harsh household chemicals Granite is currently offered in our line of kitchen sinks
- 30" x 11" x 8"
- Made with 80% quartz natural stone, only a diamond is harder
- Innovative platform design
- Ideal for bar and food prep and cleanup
- Superb heat and scratch resistance
- Installs as a drop-in or undermount
Additional Swanstone Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Swanstone Products
- Shop All Swanstone Granite Kitchen Sinks Collection Products
Swanstone QZES-3011.170 Product Specifications
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number Of Basins||1|