Granite Bar Sink
Stylish and functional, a Swanstone drop-in sink is the perfect way to give your kitchen that distinctive edge. Choose from a wide variety of sizes, shapes and colors for the perfect complement to your kitchen’s decor.
Swanstone QZES-3011 Features:
- Granite material features the hardness and resistance of stone, but is smooth and modern Made from actual quartz natural stone, it is a rock hard material that is virtually impossible to scratch and will withstand harsh household chemicals Granite is currently offered in our line of kitchen sinks
- 30" x 11" x 8"
- Made with 80% quartz natural stone, only a diamond is harder
- Innovative platform design
- Ideal for bar and food prep and cleanup
- Superb heat and scratch resistance
- Installs as a drop-in or undermount
Additional Swanstone Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Swanstone Products
- Swanstone Granite Kitchen Sinks Collection
This Swanstone item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Swanstone QZ03011ES.075
- Swanstone QZ03011ES.170
- Swanstone QZ03011ES.076
- Swanstone QZ03011ES.077
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the QZES-3011 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Swanstone products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.