Rough Cut Trailcutter 250cc Gas Self Propelled Mower with 24" Cutting WidthProduct Features:
- Self propelled lawn mower powers the rear wheels to drive across the lawn with minimal effort: saving you time and energy
- Mower has rear discharge capability for clippings
- Work at the speed you want with four different speeds
- 16 inch rear rubber tires for better traction and maneuverability
- Covered under 1 year manufacturer warranty for residential use
- Covered under 1 year manufacturer warranty for commercial use
- Intellicut™ technology ensures that the power is there when you need it - simply switch to power when cutting through tall or tough grass, and then dial it down to quiet for the everyday mowing
- Removable PowerTank™ Battery - easily lifts out to be charged wherever you like, and you can switch out batteries while mowing for even longer run times
- Ergonomic soft grip handle reduces wear on your wrists and hands, and adjustable height settings will fit you just right
- Cutting Inches: 24 inches (how wide a path the mower will cut in one pass)
- Deck Material: Steel (type of material that the mower deck is made out of)
- Grade: Mid-Grade (mowers are designed for entry-level, mid-grade, semi-pro, or commercial users)
- Starting System: Recoil (how the operator starts the machine)
- Style: Walk Behind (the type of lawn mower this is; either walk behind, riding, or tow-behind )
- Surface Area: Small (the size of lawn this mower is designed to cut)
- Terrain: Flat (type of terrain this mower is designed to be used on; either flat or hilly)
- Height: 39 inches (this is the measured height of the assembled product)
- Length: 87 inches (this is the measured length of the assembled product)
- Width: 29 inches (this is the measured width of the assembled product)
- Weight: 305 lbs. (the actual weight of the product, without any shipping materials)
- Engine Manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton (brand of engine included with this product)
- Engine Size: 250 cc (total volume of engine displacement measured in cubic centimeters)
- Engine Type: 4-Cycle (the type of engine included with this product)
- Fuel Type: Gas (how the machine is powered - usually gas, electric, or cordless)
- Fuel Tank Size: 0.7 (volume of gas the fuel tank will hold, measured in gallons)
- CARB Approved: Yes (this product is approved by the California Air Resources Board for emissions standards)
- Consumer Engine Warranty: 1 Year (length of engine manufacturers warranty for residential use)
Swisher, since 1945, anticipates the market trends of landscaping to provide customers with quality equipment. Each Swisher product is made here in the USA, which ensures that each product is built with Swisher employee integrity. For quality landscaping equipment designed to change your yard for the beautiful, choose Swisher.
Additional Swisher Links
This Swisher item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Swisher WB11524BS*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the WB11524BS and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Swisher products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Swisher WB11524BS Rough Cut MowerLearn about the Swisher WB11524BS Rough Cut Mower and how it powers through most small size brush.
WB11524BS Walk Behind 24" Trail Cutter Rough Cut Mower by SwisherSwisher's walk-behind rough-cut mower is perfect for cutting trails through the woods and clearing fields and ditches year-round. It will clear the densest undergrowth and saplings up to 1-1/2 inches in diameter.