This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Isolation Valve Recommended
Recess Box Recommended
This durable Energy Star® qualified tankless hot water heater is perfect for light commercial applications like small restaurants or beauty salon. The TH30 has a .95 energy factor features HRS35 copper alloy for the heat exchanger tubing and is also suitable for heavier residential usages such as domestic recirculation systems and space heating.
- Capacity 3-4 Showers (Depending on climate)
- Gas Fired Tankless Water Heater
- Outdoor Installation Only
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Links up to 4 Units
- Multi-Link up to 20 units
- Safety features (freeze, overheat, surge protection, and troubleshooting diagnostic codes)
- Max Flow Rate of 10.0 GPM at 35 degree Temperature rise
- Min 15,000 BTU/h
- Max 199,000 BTU/h
- Energy Factor - 0.95
- Dimensions - H 22.4" x W 17.7" x D 10.7"
- Weight - 59 lbs
- Clearance- Top: 36", Bottom: 12", Front: 24", Back: 0.5", Sides: 2 "
- 100-185 degrees (17 Settings in 5 degree intervals)
- No venting required
- Electric Ignition
- S9007603005 - Temperature Remote Control (Included)
- 9007674005 or 9007671005- Pipe Cover
- TH-NT01- Neutralizer Kit.
Why choose Takagi? Takagi produce some of the most highly efficient tankless water heaters in the industry. With a commitment to innovation and quality, they are constantly creating new technology to keep up with their customers’ ever-changing hot water needs. Takagi sets the bar with the most stringent of durability testing standards for all of our models. For 15 years, Takagi has provided the most eco-friendly, energy-efficient water heating solutions in North America.
Additional Takagi Links
Takagi T-H3-OS-LP Product Specifications
|Configuration||Tankless Water Heater|
|Duct Size||3" Round, 4" Round|
|Electronic Ignition Type||Yes|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane, Natural Gas|
|LP Energy Factor||0.95|
|Liquid Propane Input (Min)||13000|
|Liquid Propane Manifold Pressure||2.7 WC|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Maximum Flow Rate||10|
|Maximum Gas Input||199000|
|Maximum Vent Length||100 ft, 70 ft|
|Minimum Flow Rate||0.4|
|NG Energy Factor||0.95|
|Natural Gas Input (Max)||199000|
|Natural Gas Input (Min)||15000|
|Natural Gas Manifold Pressure||2.7|
|Natural Gas Pressure (Max)||10.5|
|Power Supply||AC 120V|
|Water Pressure (Max)||150|