This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Exhaust Backflow Recommended
Wall Thimble Recommended
Recess Box Recommended
Remote control Recommended
6.6 GPM Natural Gas Indoor Tankless Water Heater
**If adding the S8008001005 to your order and DO NOT have an exsisting 3/4" gas line, you will need to upgrade to one.
The T-KJr2-IN-NG model is the smallest unit in the Takagi line-up. The T-KJr2-IN-NG is perfect for light residential (i.e. small apartment units) and radiant heating applications. This small but powerful unit, with gas inputs up to 140,000 BTU per hour, can meet all the hot water needs of a small American Home or apartment with one or two bathrooms. This unit will flow at a maximum of 6.6 gallons per minute. The Takagi T-KJr2-IN-NG can virtually do anything a 40 gallon tank-type water heater can do and more! The wall mounted T-KJr2-OS can support hydronic baseboard or radiant floor heating applications, as well as provide domestic hot water to plumbing fixtures and appliances.
Since there is no tank to fill, there is no end to your supply of hot water. Depending on the model, Takagi Tankless water heaters deliver between 200 gallons and 500 gallons of hot water every hour on demand. Tankless systems guarantee that an endless supply of water is available to residences, commercial spaces or anywhere a constant source of hot water is needed.
- Capacity 1-2 Showers (Depending on climate)
- Gas Fired Tankless Water Heater
- Indoor and Direct Vent Installation Only
- Safety Features: Air-Fuel Ratio Sensor (AFR), Exhaust and Water Temperature Safety Control, and Overheat Cutoff Fuse
- Internal Freeze Protection System
- Manual reset switch
- Power Cord Included
- Min 19,500 BTU/h
- Max 140,000 BTU/h
- Energy Factor - 0.82
- Dimensions - H 20.3" x W 13.8" x D 8.5"
- Weight - 33 lbs
- Clearance- Top: 12", Bottom: 12", Front: 24", Back: 1", Sides: 2 "
- Horizontal or Vertical Installation
- Power Vent
- Electric Ignition
- Flu 4" O.D. - Category III Stainless Steel Only
- Intake 3" O.D. (ABS, PVC, Galvanized Steel, Corrugated Stainless Steel, Category III/IV Stainless Steel
- 50" Max Length
- 5 Elbow MAX (90 degree Elbow = 5' length)
- TK-RE02 -Build-in Temperature Remote Control
- TK-PCJr2 - Pipe Cover
- 9007674005 - Heater Recess Box
- 9007996005 - Backflow Preventer & F-F Adapter
- 9007667005 - Direct Vent Conversion Kit
- 9007605005 - Isolation Valve Kit
Why choose Takagi? Takagi produce some of the most highly efficient tankless water heaters in the industry. With a commitment to innovation and quality, they are constantly creating new technology to keep up with their customers’ ever-changing hot water needs. Takagi sets the bar with the most stringent of durability testing standards for all of our models. For 15 years, Takagi has provided the most eco-friendly, energy-efficient water heating solutions in North America.
Additional Takagi Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Takagi Products
Our SKU: Takagi T-KJr2-IN-NG
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Takagi TKJR2INNG
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Takagi T-KJr2-IN-NG Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Configuration||Tankless Water Heater|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Maximum Gas Input||140000|
|Minimum Gas Input||19500|
|NG Energy Factor||.82|
|Natural Gas Pressure (Max)||10.5|
|Natural Gas Pressure (Min)||5|
|Power Supply||AC 120V|
|Water Pressure (Max)||150|
|Water Pressure (Min)||15|