This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Pipe Cover Recommended
Direct Vent Recommended
8.0 GPM Natural Gas Indoor Tankless Water Heater
The all new T-K4 models have an impressive max GPM of 8.0GPM! Cost-efficient and environmentally friendly, the T-K4-IN can be installed indoor with an optional Direct Vent kit. This tankless water heater is a powerful unit with gas inputs up to 190,000 BTU per hour.
Since there is no tank to fill, there is no end to your supply of hot water. Depending on the model, Takagi Tankless water heaters deliver between 200 gallons and 500 gallons of hot water every hour on demand. Tankless systems guarantee that an endless supply of water is available to residences, commercial spaces or anywhere a constant source of hot water is needed.
- Capacity 2-3 Showers (Depending on climate)
- Gas Fired Tankless Water Heater
- Indoor Installation Only
- Safety Features: Air-Fuel Ratio Sensor (AFR), Exhaust and Water Temperature Safety Control, and Overheat Cutoff Fuse
- Internal Freeze Protection System
- Manual reset switch
- Power Cord Included
- Min 11,000 BTU/h
- Max 190,000 BTU/h
- Energy Factor - 0.82
- Dimensions - H 20.3" x W 13.8" x D 8.5"
- Weight - 38 lbs
- Clearance- Top: 36", Bottom: 12", Front: 24", Back: 1", Sides: 2 "
- Horizontal or Vertical Installation
- Electric Ignition
- Flu 4" O.D. - Category III Stainless Steel Only
- Intake 3" O.D. (ABS, PVC, Galvanized Steel, Corrugated Stainless Steel, Category III/IV Stainless Steel
- 50" Max Length
- 5 Elbow MAX (90 degree Elbow = 5' length)
- TK-RE02 - Temperature Remote Control (Included)
- TK-PC01 (9007671005)- Pipe Cover
- 9007674005 - Heater Recess Box
- 9007996005 - Backflow Preventer & F-F Adapter
- 9007667005 - Direct Vent Conversion Kit
- 9007605005 - Isolation Valve Kit
- Up to $300 - Expires December 31, 2013. New Construction and rentals do not apply.
Why choose Takagi? Takagi produce some of the most highly efficient tankless water heaters in the industry. With a commitment to innovation and quality, they are constantly creating new technology to keep up with their customers’ ever-changing hot water needs. Takagi sets the bar with the most stringent of durability testing standards for all of our models. For 15 years, Takagi has provided the most eco-friendly, energy-efficient water heating solutions in North America.
Additional Takagi Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Takagi Products
Our SKU: Takagi T-K4-IN-NG
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Takagi TK4INNG
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Configuration||Tankless Water Heater|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Connection||3/4" NPT|
|Liquid Propane Pressure (Max)||14.0 WC|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Maximum Gas Input||190000|
|Minimum Gas Input||11000|
|NG Energy Factor||.82|
|Natural Gas Pressure (Max)||10.5 WC|
|Natural Gas Pressure (Min)||5.0 WC|
|Power Supply||AC 120V|
|Water Pressure (Max)||150|
|Water Pressure (Min)||15|