How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Rich, translucent Murano glass surrounds a small frost raindrop glass
- Includes low-voltage, 50 watt halogen bi-pin lamp and six feet of field-cuttable suspension cable
- For use on T~TRAK, order T~TRAK FreeJack Connector item #: 700TT2CHEDFJ (Sold Separately)
- Shown in Satin Nickel finish
- Bulb Base - Bi Pin - The bi pin, or 'bipin socket', is a standard from the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) for lamp fittings. These are used on many small incandescent light bulbs.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Bi Pin
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 35
- Wattage: 35
- Height: 7.3"
- Width: 4.5"
- Energy Star: No
Additional Tech Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Tech Lighting Products
- Shop All Tech Lighting Fire Collection Products
Our SKU: Tech Lighting 700FJFIRK
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Tech Lighting 700FJFIRKZ
- Tech Lighting 700FJFIRKC
- Tech Lighting 700FJFIRKS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Tech Lighting 700FJFIRKZ Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Shade Type||Murano Glass|
|Voltage Type||Low Voltage|
|Watts Per Bulb||35|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.