How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Gracefully shaped glass shade, richly layered in brilliant frit, with machined top detail
- Includes low-voltage, 50 watt halogen bi-pin lamp or 6 watt replaceable LED module and six feet of field-cuttable suspension cable
- For use on T~TRAK, order T~TRAK FreeJack Connector item #: 700TT2CHEDFJ (Sold Separately)
- Shown in Satin Nickel finish
- Bulb Base - GY6.35 - A bi pin or ' bipin socket', the GY6.35 has a pin spread of 6.35 mm and is used mostly with halogen bulbs common for task lighting and landscape lighting.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GY6.35 Bulb Base uses primarily a Halogen but is also compatible as LED and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GY6.35
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Wattage: 50
- Height: 9"
- Width: 7"
- Energy Star: No
Additional Tech Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Tech Lighting Products
- Shop All Tech Lighting Melrose Collection Products
Our SKU: Tech Lighting 700FJMLPW
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Tech Lighting 700FJMLPWZ
- Tech Lighting 700FJMLPWC
- Tech Lighting 700FJMLPWS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Tech Lighting 700FJMLPWC Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Voltage Type||Low Voltage|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|