How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
- Over 20 inches in diameter, this hand-blown Murano glass is truly a work of art
- Inner white case glass helps diffuse the light
- Black, satin nickel, and white finish options come with a satin nickel cap and clear cable; antique bronze finish with an antique bronze cap and brown cable
- Includes 120 volt, 100 watt medium base A19 lamp or 32 watt GX24Q-3 base triple tube compact fluorescent lamp (electronic ballast included)
- May also be lamped with GX24Q-3 base 26 watt triple tube compact fluorescent lamp (not included)
- Fixture is provided with twelve feet of field-cuttable cable
- Incandescent version dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer
- Shown in Antique Bronze finish
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26) - The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 20"
- Width: 21"
- Energy Star: No
Additional Tech Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Tech Lighting Products
- Shop All Tech Lighting Inner World Collection Products
Our SKU: Tech Lighting 700TDIWOPK
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Tech Lighting 700TDIWOPKZ
- Tech Lighting 700TDIWOPKB
- Tech Lighting 700TDIWOPKS
- Tech Lighting 700TDIWOPKW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Tech Lighting 700TDIWOPKW Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Type||Murano Glass|
|Voltage Type||Line Voltage|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.