How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
- Spun metal shade, coated to provide a wash of white or tinted light, suspended from a round canopy and clear cable
- Includes 120 volt, 150 watt medium base G40 globe lamp
- Fixture is provided with six feet of field-cuttable cable
- Dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer
- Shown in Satin Nickel finish
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26) - The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Wattage: 150
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 12.4"
- Width: 24"
- Energy Star: No
Additional Tech Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Tech Lighting Products
- Shop All Tech Lighting Powell Street Collection Products
Our SKU: Tech Lighting 700TDPSP24SW
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Tech Lighting 700TDPSP24SWB
- Tech Lighting 700TDPSP24SWS
- Tech Lighting 700TDPSP24SWW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Tech Lighting 700TDPSP24SWB Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Voltage Type||Line Voltage|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|