- Rectilinear glass with metal base
- Provides ambient and up-light
- Includes two 120 volt, 40 watt mini-candelabra base lamps, 18 watt 2G11 base twin tube compact fluorescent lamp (electronic ballast included), or energy saving 10 watt, 450 lumen, 3000K LED module
- Incandescent version dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer
- LED version dimmable with low-voltage electronic dimmer
- ADA compliant
- Shown in Satin Nickel finish
- Bulb Base - Mini Candelabra (E11) - The E11 (Edison 11mm), Mini-Candelabra Edison Screw (mini-can), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E11 Mini Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Mini Candelabra (E11)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 80
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 11.9"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: Yes
Additional Tech Lighting Links
Tech Lighting 700WSCOSFC Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Mini Candelabra (E11)|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.