Single Light 10" Height Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Collection
- Not dimmable
- Ceramic half cylinder shade
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Suitable for wet locations
- Dark sky compliant
- Bulb Base - CFL Plugin: This is a quad-pin base with two bi-pin pairs. These are used with compact fluorescent tubes that plug into a light fixture that has a permanent ballast.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: CFL Plugin
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 13
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 10"
- Width: 8.25"
- Extension: 5.25"
- HCO: 8"
- Backplate Width: 9.75"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: Yes
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Dark Sky Lighting: Known as Cut Off Lighting, or Friendly Lighting, Dark Sky refers to lighting fixtures that reduce excess lighting and reduces sky glow to eliminate wasted energy allowing the night sky to shine.
The Great Outdoors is the fashionable outdoor lighting solution by Minka Lavery and the Minka Group. Great Outdoors lighting designs are decorative, trendsetting and are available for the residential or light commercial market. Built with stringent quality and durability guidelines, and with contemporary environmental standards in mind, they feature a selection of energy efficient, Title 24, and Dark Sky models that are priced for value. The Great Outdoors wall sconces are available in a variety of wall light styles and sizes, to fit any external outdoor lighting project.
Additional The Great Outdoors Links
This The Great Outdoors item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- The Great Outdoors 564-PL*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the GO 564-PL and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of The Great Outdoors products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one