Single Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Collection
- Not dimmable
- Ceramic round shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Suitable for wet locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 9.25"
- Width: 8"
- Extension: 5.5"
- HCO: 8"
- Backplate Width: 9"
- ADA: No
The Great Outdoors is the fashionable outdoor lighting solution by Minka Lavery and the Minka Group. Great Outdoors lighting designs are decorative, trendsetting and are available for the residential or light commercial market. Built with stringent quality and durability guidelines, and with contemporary environmental standards in mind, they feature a selection of energy efficient, Title 24, and Dark Sky models that are priced for value. The Great Outdoors wall sconces are available in a variety of wall light styles and sizes, to fit any external outdoor lighting project.
Additional The Great Outdoors Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All The Great Outdoors Products
- The Great Outdoors Ceramic Collection
This The Great Outdoors item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- The Great Outdoors 9836
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the GO 9836 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of The Great Outdoors products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one