How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Transitionally styled twelve-light foyer/hall chandelier with lyre like details and etched tea stained glass.
- 10 feet of chain, 15 feet of wire
- Overall Height: 153"
- 12 60w Max Medium Base [Bulb(s) Not Included]
Additional Thomas Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Thomas Lighting Products
- Shop All Thomas Lighting Napa Collection Products
Our SKU: Thomas Lighting M2322
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Thomas Lighting M232226*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Thomas Lighting M232226 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||12|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.