Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Transitionally styled one-light wall sconce with lyre like details and etched tea stained glass.
- Extends: 8", height from center of outlet box: 12"
- 1 100w Max Medium Base [Bulb(s) Not Included]
Additional Thomas Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Thomas Lighting Products
- Shop All Thomas Lighting Napa Collection Products
Our SKU: Thomas Lighting M4161
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Thomas Lighting M416126*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Thomas Lighting M416126 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.