Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- One-light bath or wall sconce fixture. The rich warm feel of hand carved wood is undeniable and twisted rod detail contribute to its solid feel. Alabaster style glass shades.
- Extends: 10", height from center of outlet box: 6-1/2"
- 1 100w Max Medium Base [Bulb(s) Not Included]
Additional Thomas Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Thomas Lighting Products
- Shop All Thomas Lighting Cambridge Collection Products
Thomas Lighting SL7321-60 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|