Thomas Lighting SL7586 Transitional 6 Light Bathroom Light
The 48 inch Thomas Lighting 6 light fixture is one of our most popular bathroom light fixtures. This fixture has both a clean look and great value. The SL7586 can handle either 6 incandescent light bulbs (up too 100 watts each) or 6 Compact Fluorescent light bulbs (up to 23 watts each). The use of compact fluorescent bulbs provides over 75% energy savings over incandescent.
When using incandescent light bulbs, especially the maximum wattage (100 watt light bulbs), we recommend installing a dimmer switch in order to control the brightness of the room. Most compact fluorescent light bulbs can not be used with a dimmer switch.
- Brushed Nickel, Burnished Bronze, and Polished Brass all come with swirl alabaster style glass shades
- This light fixture may be mounted with lights pointing up or down
- 6 x 100 watt max medium base (light bulbs not included)
- 100 watt light bulbs may be replaced with medium base CFL light bulbs of up to 23 watts
- 48 inches wide by 9 inches tall
- Light fixture extends 7.5 inches from the wall
- Outlet box is 4.5 inches from the top of the fixture
The Homestead Collection has several matching light fixtures with 1-6 light bulbs. Each fixture is available in Brushed Nickel, Burnished Bronze, and Polished Brass.
Additional Thomas Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Thomas Lighting Products
- Shop All Thomas Lighting Homestead Collection Products
Our SKU: Thomas Lighting SL7586
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Thomas Lighting SL758678
- Thomas Lighting SL758668*
- Thomas Lighting SL75864
- Thomas Lighting SL758663
- Thomas Lighting SL75861*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Thomas Lighting SL75864 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.